Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Dreams and Nightmares

I once dreamed that I was heading for Hogwarts. I had my trunk packed and has gone to Diagon Alley and everything, but I woke up before I ever got to King's Cross Station. This happens in many of my dreams. I had a dream three weeks ago that my family was goin on a trip to Disneyland. I had packed and planned everything out, but I woke up before we even left. 

A funny thing about my nightmares is that every one has always taken place in Disneyland. I have never had a nightmare anywhere but Disneyland. Is it because it is such a big part of my family, so it sticks in my brain, even when I'm asleep? Or maybe it's because of the influence Disney and Disneyland have on people. 

In dreams, the impossible can become possible. But maybe it also works in reverse. Maybe it stops the possible from being possible. Maybe that's why I never actually reach my goal in my dreams, because I have the ability to reach my goals. Maybe my dreams are my subconscious's way of telling me, "Just try, I know you'll succeed!"

No comments:

Post a Comment